August 8, 2008
Google charges a one-time $5 activation fee; thereafter, charges are on a per-click basis. All click are determined by an automated bid auction process that occurs for each individual search. You decide the maximum amount you are willing to pay per click min cpc, and the auctions will be determined when your ads are displayed and how much to charge based on many factors including your max bid price, and your quality score.
When do my ads start costing me money?
Your ads arfe charged as soon as people click on them. If no-one clicks your ads you won't be charged.
Why can't I see my ads on Google?
There are a few reasons why you may be having trouble seeing your ads:
- maybe your budget has expired?
- maybe you haven't set your account to bid on these keywords?
- maybe you are outside of the geotargeting of the campaign?
- maybe your campaign is set to standard delivery, not accelerated?
- maybe other reasons, let us know and we'll expand this list.